[Vtigercrm-developers] marketplace subscriber

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:15:29 GMT 2014

On 11/11/14 13:57, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> I think that is important also for free extension... It's a way to
> generate lead!

Ahh - But you don't get an email address any more (That was removed
quite early on. You just get to see a name (and the date it was paid for).

We've had good feedback from many of our customers so we generally get
their contact details anyway... I think the thing to do is to make sure
your Contact Information is clear and obvious on your marketplace listings.

HTH