[Vtigercrm-developers] LDAP Authentication with vtiger 6.1

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Nov 11 00:00:03 GMT 2014

Although I appreciate this link and the information inside, I am more
interested in core vtiger 6.1 functionality, are you saying that this is
no longer core functionality and requires "hacks"? As stated earlier,
this "just works" on our 5.4 installations when they are upgraded to
6.1, as they already have the file, it seemed more likely that this is
just a file missing from the distributed source.

It can be that another developer "hacked" this ldap support into our 5.4
installs (back towards 5.2 before I was working with this company)
however I always thought that this was a part of the core product.

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060
fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061