[Vtigercrm-developers] LDAP Authentication with vtiger 6.1

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Nov 10 20:25:55 GMT 2014

I have done some 5.4 -> 6.1 upgrades and ldap authentication worked fine.

I have now made a fresh installation from the source available on the
website and found the following file was missing (entire folder also):
modules/Users/authTypes/LDAP.php

Can anyone else confirm this issue / tell me if there is a way to solve
this by enabling a module or something similar?

Would also love to hear peoples opinions as to where I should be getting
my install source, I have been using files from
https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/ however was unsure as to
how often (or if) fixes are pushed here. I presume people will tell me
that https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/ is a better choice?

TIA
--

Richard Hills