[Vtigercrm-developers] VT61: Webforms package not updating on migration

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:49:32 GMT 2014

We have a few vt61 system that have been upgraded from earlier systems
where the Webforms package has not successfully updated the database.

I just did a manual update using the console tool and even though it
reports the update as successful the database tables were not updates to
show the new fields.

These do not exist in vtiger_webforms
>   `captcha` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
>   `roundrobin` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
>   `roundrobin_userid` varchar(256)DEFAULT NULL,
>   `roundrobin_logic` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

These do not exist in vtiger_webforms_field
>   `sequence` int(10) DEFAULT NULL,
>   `hidden` int(10) DEFAULT NULL,

Cheers