[Vtigercrm-developers] Remove Inactive Modules From Appearing In the More/All Menu-Add/Manage Modules

Rebecca Stanek rlstanek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 00:05:07 GMT 2014

This is the error message that I'm getting now when trying to reactivate a
module. I had made the Services to be hidden and then when trying to unhide
it if I try to create a Services record the screen goes white and I get
this error message. The system does create the record as I can see it on
the left side widget for recently modified but it doesn't display the
record in the List view and if I try to open the record by clicking in the
recently modified widget I get a white screen with this same error message.

[image: Inline image 1]

I appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you!