[Vtigercrm-developers] MYC vTiger Customer Portal - Modular and Bootstrap based Portal

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Fri Nov 7 09:22:00 GMT 2014

We are MakeYourCloud, a brand new mark and we are honored to release to the
vTiger community our first public project, a completely renewed customer
portal for vTiger CRM.
The portal project is completely FREE and OPEN-SOURCE, you can download it
at:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com .

The project name is: MYC vTiger Customer Portal
The current release is: 1.0 Beta

The main advantages and new features are:
-Modular MVC Pattern and Object Oriented Code
-Easily extensible and customizable
-Bootstrap 3 Based layouts and themes
-Support for multiple themes and instant theme preview
-Easy setup: just 3 step and you are under production!
-Easy themes customization without confusion!
-Mobile Ready and 100% Responsive.
-Compatible with vTiger 5.x and 6.x

Try our demo now at:
http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/myc-customer-portal
USERNAME: demo at makeyourcloud.com
PASSWORD: demo

We have also developed 3 professional themes and many are coming, you can
see our store for previews and themes features at:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/store/themes-for-vtiger-customer-portal

Please visit our website for more info and download link:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com

We are open to any feedback, bug report or feature request, we really hope
the vTiger community and development team to consider our project.