[Vtigercrm-developers] Am I doing something stupid?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:40:10 GMT 2014

Add a UI10 to the Asset module that links to the SalesOrder module. Add
a relatedList on the SalesOrder so you can see any related Assets using
get_dependents_list(). (See code below)

Now. If you select a Sales Order from the Edit view of an Asset all is
fine and it works.

If I go to a Sales Order and Select an Asset, the popup closes with no
errors but doesn't add the record.

Is this still an issue with 6.1.0? I thought this would have been fixed
so that it would either:

1. Not show the related records that already have a UI10 populated
2. Alert the user that they are about to change the relationship if it
is already linked.

Al

--
Libertus Solutions