[Vtigercrm-developers] Import Step3 not showing in several modules

mathdesc mathdesc at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 5 14:05:56 GMT 2014

Hi,

Following the advice, I've installed a fresh 6.1 official source from :
https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/
and from
http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/6.1.0/

Yet still nothing changed : no step 3 in import process for Quotes,
Invoices, SalesOrders... only step 1 and 2
are available for those modules (official and svn) :/

Uma when you say that on 6.1 you checked the issue and confirmed it
worked, did you actually
go in the invoice, clicked import and are able to see the step3 box with
the checkbox being tickeable ?

BR,
mathdesc