[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem Exporting DB PhpMyAdmin

Matt Bracewell mattbracewell at eclipse-tech.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 13:21:59 GMT 2014

Hi,

As long as you can get ftp access you may find adminer doesn't time out in
situations when phpmyadmin does.
http://www.adminer.org/en/phpmyadmin/

They claim it's 28% faster than phpmyadmin so its probably worth a shot
given your (very) restricted access.

HTH

Matt Bracewell
Eclipse Automotive Technology Ltd