[Vtigercrm-developers] PBXManager - Asterisk Connector Debugging

Akshath T.A akshath.t at vtiger.com
Wed Nov 5 05:39:28 GMT 2014

Yes with 6.1 both click to call and incoming call popup would work.

To get incoming call pop working create new context say "Vtiger-In" and add
the dial plan exten => INCOMING_PHONE_NUMBER,1,Agi(agi://
0.0.0.0/incoming.agi) under this context. Once done edit FreePBX settings
and make this as default incoming context.

Now try calling your incoming phone number, this should redirect to your
Vtiger instance.

Regards,
Akshath