[Vtigercrm-developers] Outgoing Mail Server (From Name formatting)

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:25:40 GMT 2014

I notice that Scheduled reports that are email use the email address
specified in the "From Email" of the Outgoing Server if it is set.

However, when configuring the "From Email" it is not possible to set up
a Common Name so that recipients see something more "human"...

I realised if this is not set then it will probably use the admin's
first & last name but some places need to set this outgoing name...

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk