[Vtigercrm-developers] get_related_list...

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:41:16 GMT 2014

I have a requirement for a n:n relationship where we would like to have
multiple links between module A and B.

By that I mean in Module A I want to select a record in Module B, then I
want select the same record from Module B again, and again and possibly
more times.

So I should have multiple, duplicate, entries in crmentityrel...

Right now this doesn't work. If we try to add the same record again we
only have one row in crmentityrel.

Anyone tried to have this functionality before? Perhaps a "count" or
"sequence" column in crmentityrel would be a good idea for the future?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk