[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension store

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sat Nov 1 04:05:40 GMT 2014

Stacey,

Approving extension at Marketplace runs through strict checks on the
guidelines so the user expectation is smooth and system continues to be
easy to upgrade / maintenance.

Due to this, some extension are pushed back for refactoring. We do assist
and work close with publisher in this process. It takes time to adopt &
learn, subsequently repeat.

I feel the quality of the extensions available will enable good experience
than
having several extension that isn't working as expected or developed as per
recommended guidelines.

Are you considering developing any extensions? Let me know if you have
further feedback.

We respect views / criticism regardless of your position or gender!

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog