[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger6.0 time select filter bugs when today is the day 31.

忍.... 896177346 at qq.com
Sat May 31 06:20:19 GMT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I found a bug on time select filter,  for example, the invoice module, in the list view page, I create a filter and set the condition ''invoice date'' as ''last month'', but the date result is  2014-04-01,2014-05-31 , the correct result should be 2014-04-01,2014-04-30.  Maybe the problem only occured at the end day of a month and  at the same time this month has 31 days.

Hope official team can fix this bugs soon.

Regards!
Andy