[Vtigercrm-developers] display message to user from event handler

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Wed May 28 23:42:02 GMT 2014

Hi

Events are called synchronously during the processing phase. For example during save for an invoice. I was hoping I could inject into the returned response message any errors that may have occurred

This must already be happening during the processing phase of the action to render the "save successful" message.

I was hoping for a simple api call that could be used to provide feedback. If that isn't available I'll look at my options.

Chris