[Vtigercrm-developers] display message to user from event handler

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed May 28 06:28:53 GMT 2014

Hi,

To display popup in vtiger. We have js responsible for that calles popup.js
located at (layout/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/resources/Popup.js) this contains
api called show().

To display warning messages we use helper.js located at
(resources/helper.js) contains api showPnotify().

For examples of above two api's please refer Edit.js
(layouts/vlayout.modules/Vtiger/resources)

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Hamono, Chris (DPC) <
Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au> wrote:

>  Hi
>
> I am building a module that handles certain events such as when a product
> is added.
>
> If there is an error I would like to be able to warn the user. How can I
> trigger a popup or warning message from within an event handler?
>
> Chris

With
Best Regards
Uma.S