[Vtigercrm-developers] Max upload size for DOCs

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Tue May 27 07:06:58 GMT 2014

I agree that is a minor issue. I have created a ticket for it.

From: <Pabiszczak>, Błażej <b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl<mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>>
Date: maandag 26 mei 2014 22:05
To: "vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com<mailto:vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>" <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com<mailto:vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>>
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Max upload size for DOCs

This option is on my list of priorities at the end. For Vtiger Team probably too:]

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl<mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

Yes I know it is a config setting but it is strange that there is a limit in the admin panel that seems not related to the server values. Indeed you can do a manual override in the config.inc but that misses the whole purpose of the admin panel config editing.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting