[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk connector

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Tue May 27 06:59:21 GMT 2014

Hi guys, I want to test the PBX module to see whats possible. Never used it before. I have some Asterisk (and 3CX) installs and was reading the docs here: https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Asterisk_Integration
Guess it should be update since for example most settings will be overridden when put in those files while there are a lot of xxx_custom.conf files there in the newer Asterisk versions.

But my main question: where does this VtigerAsteriskConnector.zip files need to go? I assume on the Asterisk server but how/where? Is it the same for every distro?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting