[Vtigercrm-developers] how to get the sum value of param1 and param2 which are also produced by its4you PDFMaker.

忍.... 896177346 at qq.com
Mon May 26 22:13:56 GMT 2014

hello, we need to get the sum value of param1 and param2 which are also produced by its4you PDFMaker.

params1=[CUSTOMFUNCTION|showCFNumberValue|param1|CUSTOMFUNCTION]  //  params1 value  is  produced by PDFMaker
param2=[CUSTOMFUNCTION|showCFNumberValue|param2|CUSTOMFUNCTION]    //  params2 value  is  also produced by PDFMaker

[CUSTOMFUNCTION|its4you_sum|param1|param2|CUSTOMFUNCTION]

we need to show the sum value of param1 and param2 in the  pdf,  but we  can not get the value by the above  solution ,  please help.

how should we do to get  the sum value of param1 and param2 ?

Best Regards!