[Vtigercrm-developers] asterisk and vtiger 6.1

Ian Stern i4629193 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 07:09:48 GMT 2014

Well, I should be more transparent and mention that I need it only for one
IP phone and without configuration of any extensions and voicemail - just
to record things in vtiger. Pretty simple so when I see 2 K USD it bringing
me down on my knees. I am not much in IT but I am sure that using youtube
and other sources I can do it myself, I am just lack of time. Anyway thanks
guys for clarification :-)

I. Stern