[Vtigercrm-developers] asterisk and vtiger 6.1

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Thu May 22 04:47:24 GMT 2014

I think this sounds reasonable, considering there are other parts of the
project such as configuring handsets, voicemail, ringtones, messages
etc. We don't even know if he uses voip at this point.

Installing asterisk and having it running on a box with the vtiger
connector is in no way the end goal of such a project, rather a small
part of it.

You are best off working with a local supplier and talking to them about
your requirements.

On 22/05/14 14:50, Ian Stern wrote:
> It seems like a little bit over estimated?
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Pabiszczak, B?az.ej
> <b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>> wrote:
>
>     min. $500 (with Asterisk on VPS)
>     optimally. $1000-$2000.
>     perfectly >$2000
>
>     Z powaz.aniem / Regards
>     B?az.ej Pabiszczak
>     M: +48.884999123 <tel:%2B48.884999123>
>     E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

>     <mailto:i4629193 at gmail.com>>:
>
>         Can anybody on this forum give me price for installing and
>         configuring asterisk (including joining with vtiger) ?
>         To be honest I have no experience at it at all and need
>         somebody who will set it up within next 7 days let say
>
>         I.Stern
>

>         On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com
>         <mailto:prasad at vtiger.com>> wrote:
>
>             Asterisk middleware can be installed on any server which
>             hooks up between Asterisk and Vtiger - that should work.
>             For early documentation refer to
>             https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/PBX_Manager
>
>             *Connect with us on: *Twitter
>             <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
>             <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>
>             *I* Blog <https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
>             <http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums
>             <https://discussions.vtiger.com>*I* Website
>             <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>

>             On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Ian Stern
>             <i4629193 at gmail.com <mailto:i4629193 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>                 How asterisk should be installed in situation where my
>                 vtiger is on remote vps?
>                 I want to call and pickup connections locally on
>                 windows machines (vps is on centos)
>
>                 Thanks in advance for advice

>                 http://www.vtiger.com/

>             http://www.vtiger.com/