[Vtigercrm-developers] google sync

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Tue May 20 17:56:40 GMT 2014

Hi

We reported the problems three months ago!
I do not understand why you add new Features like (RSS, Our Sites, Workflow
for Documents, Mass Edit for Documents) before fix important problems like:

   - Google Sync
   - Mail Manager
   - Problem with translations

Our package of changes for Google Sync in email attachment. For us this
package solves 10 of 15 problems.

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123