[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.1.0 - Hungarian language file update

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon May 19 12:44:38 GMT 2014

Hi Istvan,

I have reviewed the duplicates keys and removed the duplicate entries.
Thanks for the updation with duplicates key value pair and language pack.
It's really a great job. I have raised
trac<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8061>ticket, with
this we will be integrating the changes provided by you to
6.1.0. Thanks again :)

With
Best Regards
Uma S