[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 100, Issue 48

Mariusz Krzaczkowski m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl
Fri May 16 14:09:56 GMT 2014

Hi

I checked out the latest version of vtier 6.1 and away is several bugs in
sync with google. I do not know why you write they are all fixed.
More accurately test the synchronization.

Below comments to errors:
*- **Incorrectly updated address from vtiger to google (address on google
contains only the value "Postal Address") - attachment 2.png*

> *This is fixed we are mapping address field values separetely and send
> same to google.Again in Google many addresses can be created but it is
> limited in Vtiger so we are mapping **one address from google  to mailing
> address in Vtiger**.In google,the addrress synced from vtiger is named as
> Postal Address,but clicking on more button (three dots) next to a field in
> Google contact,we can see respective mapped fields. *

*Bug is all the time in the main field on the address writes "Postal
Address" - attachment 1.png*

> *- **Synchronizes only one email address and one phone - attachment 3.png*
> *In google you can have any number of email address and phone how much you
> need. But in Vtiger it is limited. So we cannot synchronize all email and
> phone fields.*

*In the contact are 3 fields on the phone and 2 email that they are not
using to sync?*

*- **When upgrading from vtiger to google removes all other e-mails and
> phones with google - attachment 3.png*
> *This one is because of last mentioned issue. We don't store all email and
> phone fields. If you modify that record and then synchronize with google,
> we don't have other email and phone field values and we don't send that. So
> google removes that values.*

*In the contact are 3 fields on the phone and 2 email that they are not
using to sync?*

   -
*Newly created contacts in vtiger add up to the "Other Contacts" and should
   "My Contacts"  *
   -
*Synchronizes contacts only one user and should all. *
   - *When you create a contact where the paste only an email address is
   added Name (automatically), then after synchronizationvtiger there is
   no name, instead of name and the name is the only email address. You need
   to modify the name in google to be visible in vtiger*

*Z poważaniem / Best regards*
*Mariusz Krzaczkowski*
*Kierownik projektu / Project manager*
*Tel: +48 884-998-123*