[Vtigercrm-developers] little bug?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri May 16 07:26:38 GMT 2014

Jung,

You are right the computation of EntityName generally happens as part of
after-save handler.

getEntityName($module, $idList, TRUE); - would make it happen on each call
- this would impact the performance as the data-set grows overtime.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>