[Vtigercrm-developers] Duration fields in Calendar module ?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu May 8 06:46:38 GMT 2014

Hi,

The calculation for duration minutes is been made in Save.php of
(modules/Calendar/actions). Which has a minor bug that we can fix right
now. But to support duration_minutes for filter, Workflows. We have many
dependencies to be taken care. So this might take some time.

Anyhow we will be pushing the calculations fix
here<http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-May/026611.html>for
now, and will be picking rest other in priority. Please co-operate.
Thanks for notification.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM, apcloic <apcloic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Uma,
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like this has not been fixed by last
> update ?
> Regards,

With
Best Regards