[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.1.0 es_es translation

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed May 7 22:54:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

I just updated the 6.1.0 es_es translation.

I found that many of the files had been modified with incorrect
translations, and I mean REALLY INCORRECT, a mess... I do not
understand, I have no idea why those files where changed like that, but
it is ok, you can do whatever you want with the files BUT none of the
modified files had the header changed, so anybody that opened them would
see that the author of the last change was ME  !!! Please, PLEASE, when
you modify the file CHANGE the "last change" date AND the author of that
change. I do NOT want my name associated to that type of translation.

You can find the latest translation on the forge, as usual.

Joe
TSolucio