[Vtigercrm-developers] Missing fields in Activities related list on Contact module

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:44:37 GMT 2014

Still trying to understand what's happening, I found that the following
function in /modules/Calendar/models/Module.php is partially responsible for
this problem :

If I remove due_date and time_end from the if condition, columns appears :

...but, I have now 2 columns on related list : "End Date & Time" + "End
Time"
Commenting 'End Time'=>Array('activity','time_end') in var $list_fields of
/modules/Calendar/Activities.php --> "End Date & Time" display only "End
Date" with no time.

Really strange behavior,