[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Report Meta Date filters

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:46:51 GMT 2014

We've had an enquiry from a prospective customer.

In VT6 they want to create a report which shows them a list of records
where a date field is older than 30 days.

I've had a quick look at the definitions in
modules/Vtiger/models/Field.php but am not sure how I would go about
making a new date filter something like "Older Than 30 Days". Can anyone
help?

Also, whilst looking, I was surprised to find what look like exact
copies (duplicates) of the getDateForStdFilterBytype() and
getDateFilterTypes() functions in modules/CustomView/models/Record.php!

Surely the whole idea of this lovely OOP architecture is to remove this
kind of duplication?

TIA