[Vtigercrm-developers] vt5.4.0 RelatedLists 3 decimal places

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:45:31 GMT 2014

On 02/05/14 10:34, Joe Bordes wrote:
> I can't reproduce, see attached images. Maybe it is something we changed...

Well that's rather odd as you have no decimal places at all!

> Have you looked in include/fields/CurrencyField.php, that is where
> currency things happen

Yep ;-)

There's a very interesting looking var at the top of that file:

>     /**
>      * Number of Decimal Numbers
>      * @var Integer
>      */
>     var $numberOfDecimal = 3;

But changing this to 2 makes no difference at all from what I can tell...

I think the best place to deal with this is going to be in the
relatedList templates. I don't want to change the database table column
from 3 to 2 as presumably this might cause rounding errors or break
something else...

Cheers