[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.0 Mail Manager Problems

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri May 2 05:45:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

This issue has been fixed in 6.1.0, Where the to field in search select
box. Which you can use to type and search the email fields in CRM.
Which will get released in June. Now you can check with development
branch<http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/6.1.0/>
.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Jan <marketing at lssnam.com> wrote:

> Hi there, I have problems with the mail manager. I have setup my outgoing
> server as in the included picture. And I have setup my Mail Manger inbox
> like this included picture My problem is this : When I compose a new
> email I cannot add anything to the mail like in the picture included here: I
> cannot search for any contact or organization or any other field in the
> drop down. I cannot add cc or bcc I cannot add documents on my crm I can
> add documents from my PC This also happens if I clock on contacts > send
> mail ..... at least when I do it that way it will populate the email
> address of the contact that I selected If I receive a mail in the inbox and
> reply, it also does not populate the address and the same happens. I cannot
> add search or do anything When I create an email directly to a contact, I
> can send the email without any attachments, but it never reaches the
> recipient I tried to change the php file from smtp to sendmail but no luck
> in sending I tried about 20other things that I could find relating to this
> problem but to no avail I have been struggling with this for nearly a month
> now an decided I have to contact support/development regarding this I Have
> read each wiki I could find about it but my problem just stays there Also
> When I compose an email I cannot add an address that is not on the system
> Any advice here ? Jan Potgieter Swakopmund, Namibia, Africa

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team