[Vtigercrm-developers] Webform to create contacts?

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu May 1 08:18:09 GMT 2014

FYI. Corebos has this.
It is waiting on me for documentation
The way we see it somebody who fills in a web form on your site is more than a lead. For many of our clients, from the web form we create a contact AND an opportunity. We have enhanced the web form to create most entities, even tickets.
The next step will be to add a script to create two entities

In case that helps. When I get around to documenting it and releasing the patch I will send a link

Joe
TSolucio

--
Enviado desde mi tablet BQEdison con K-9 Mail.