[Vtigercrm-developers] Webform to create contacts?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Thu May 1 06:53:50 GMT 2014

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick answer :)

Yes actually I "kinda" wanted to make it a contact.

The reason is that i already use lead-webforms for ordinary leads (ie.
newsletter signups, etc.), but also wanted to make a "drip-maketing-flow"
for real registered customers.

Ie. i would enter the details of the customer as a contact and then write
them every now and then via workflows.

I assume the datastructure of the two are very similar?

Can I alternatively convert a lead to a customer via a workflow?

Thanks :))