[Vtigercrm-developers] Ui Type 10 field and related List

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:34:29 GMT 2014

Hi Guys,

I am trying to relate Trouble Tickets to SO, as such I have created a UI
type 10 field in TT.

Next to be able to see the related TT for the SO I have added a related
list under SO for TT.

But whenever I create a new TT and select a SO for the UI type 10 field and
save the record, it never appears on the related list.

According to me which is wrong, it must be appearing the related list since
I have selected the SO for the UI Type 10 field which means the TT is
related to that particular SO.

Instead if I create a TT, by clicking on the Add button under the TT
related list of SO, the SO field is pre-populated with the SO and upon save
the TT is created and gets listed in the related list.

For reference you can check a vtiger instance at niaykhatri.com/vtdemo with
username/password as admin/admin.

regards,
Nilay Khatri