[Vtigercrm-developers] coreBOSMail (was Thunderbird)

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Sun Mar 30 13:34:27 GMT 2014

Peace&Love !

I riding V6, will try than Blazej's extension first (B. thanks for
allowing!).  Got still installation 5.4 with archive so will not mess
with emails as will not use it there anyway.
I think it worth to adapt extensions to newer version of vt as most of
end users/admins following "trendy" engines, which are
anyway easier to use. I will be watching CoreBOS as your personal
involvement in vtiger code and programming skills are rather
significant, so surprise
may occurs :) I am sure most of developers here will be spying on you :p

Now Tesco and coke

Andrew