[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger nominated for April project of the month - Please vote!

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 27 10:21:57 GMT 2014

Hi,

We got to know that Vtiger CRM has been nominated with 10 other projects
from different categories, for April Project of the Month. In the voting so
far, Vtiger is getting clobbered by freepascal (free pascal compiler) and
meshlab (3d scanning and printing). We need every vote we can get to show
up on the podium. Please vote by clicking on the link below (you will need
to login to sourceforge to vote). Voting closes on April 4th

http://sourceforge.net/p/potm/discussion/vote/thread/c38203c8

Regards,
Sreenivas