[Vtigercrm-developers] Organizations bcc emails.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:44:43 GMT 2014

On 25/03/14 22:16, John Glidvard wrote:

> Today I just discovered a critical bug in my vtiger6 installation.
> I tried to sent email to some organizations from the list view by
> selecting a could of companies and click "email" action.
>
> As I didn't want the receivers to see each other I used bcc.

In vtiger 5.4.0 you could put all the email addresses in the To: field
and vtiger would send one mail per address, with just that address
showing in the recipients' message.

Not sure if it's changed at all in vt6 but might be worth a try.

But essentially, as far as I am concerned, the email system in vtiger
has never been right.

You might want to check out Opensaas.pl's email module (OSSMail) built
on Roundcube. Search the archives for Błażej Pabiszczak's thread from
early February this year for a demo login.

HTH