[Vtigercrm-developers] Organizations bcc emails.

John Glidvard john at kbx.dk
Tue Mar 25 22:16:28 GMT 2014

Hi,

Today I just discovered a critical bug in my vtiger6 installation.
I tried to sent email to some organizations from the list view by selecting
a could of companies and click "email" action.

As I didn't want the receivers to see each other I used bcc.

but what happened was that all recipients received a copy of each email.
So even though I only had 20 emails in my bcc list - each inbox received 20
emails.
As I also had some dublicates in the emails - actually some users received
80 emails in their inbox :/

Has anyone  experienced same bug?

I am able to reproduce same bug on my installation by using bcc.

John