[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 vtlib -> calendar

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 12:39:06 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to do the opposite, ie. add a UIType 10 field in Calendar module
that links to SalesOrder.
So, I've used the following script :

It works as expected, I'm able to relate a SaleOrder when creating a new
Event.
However, I need to fill this UIType 10 field via custom workflow and it
looks like I doesn't work.
I'm able to fill all the others fields (contact_id, parent_id, subject,
etc.) but not my so_id field.

So I've used vtws_retrieve to see what is returned when I call an event
already related to a SaleOrder and it appears that I get an empty value
while I clearly see that my value in so_id column of vtiger_activity table :

Any idea what may prevent vtws_retrieve to return the value of my UIType 10
field (so_id) ?

I've also noticed that my custom UIType 10 field is not available for custom
filter, is it expected behavior ?

When trying to find a workaround, I've noticed that even custom fields
created via GUI appears only for tasks and not events.