[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues with History/Updates / Related Contacts

Michael Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Thu Mar 20 21:57:33 GMT 2014

Hello,
I recently migrated a 5.4 system over to 6.0.  I'm having 2 issues that I
have not been able to resolve.

First, in the History widget, as well as the "Updates" area for all
components, none of the changes to any record are shown.  In the History
widget, all that appears is comments, but not updated data entries.  Here's
a screenshot of the "No recent updates" box.
[image: Inline image 1]

Secondly, in the "Related Contacts" box for all modules that show it, I
only see the last name of the contact.  Here's a screenshot of this:

[image: Inline image 2]

When I do a clean install of 6.0, it works fine.  But, when I migrate, it
doesn't work.

--

*Michael Lee Lockwood*
michael at lockwood.us.com