[Vtigercrm-developers] Installation Problem in Version 6.0

guob bo.guo at cox.net
Thu Mar 20 16:02:15 GMT 2014

Well, after filling in "System Configuration" page and hit "Next", I
never got the "Confirm Configuration Settings" page.

I made sure Mysql was running and the password was fine.  I followed the
screen shots in https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_CRM_6_Installation.

Do I need to follow Comment 2 and Comment 3 suggested by you in tracker
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7951>.  I only follow
the first comment by using the Production Error Setting.  I was not sure
how to the other two comments in your link.

Thanks!