[Vtigercrm-developers] How to set the detail view for a custom module

fxask fxaskcom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 07:57:28 GMT 2014

I still need your help about this..
I'm trying to use Vtlib command to create a DETAIL VIEW WIDGET for related
*GUProducts* in *GU* Module detail view.

On Vtiger6 guide there are very few info..

/You can add custom web link to the module using the following API:
include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
$moduleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('ModuleName');
$moduleInstance->addLink(<LinkType>, <LinkLabel>, <LinkURL>);/

So I guess the command should be something like this for my needs:

include_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
$moduleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('GU');
$moduleInstance->addLink(DETAILVIEWWIDGET, GUProducts, *<LinkURL>*);

The question is: what <LinkURL> I have to use in my case?
tks a lot in advance for help