[Vtigercrm-developers] Related module and giant mistake

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 19 13:26:03 GMT 2014

Hi Andrew,

This is really an higher-priority requirement we need to provide. I have
raised a ticket for same in
tracker<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7978>.
Please have a look and update if any observation is missed. We will look
into this soon.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Siam Translations LLP <
info at siam-translations.com> wrote:

> One of my users entered 890 records to the wrong related list.
> I raised this question before so now again:
> What is the purpose of not including mass edit function or at least column
> with check boxes to the related lists by default?
> I am sure that everybody here understand how annoying is deleting 890
> records one by one
>
> :-) Cheers
> Andrew Smith

With