[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem in crmentity

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 19 13:13:09 GMT 2014

Hi,

As your field table-name is vtiger_crmentity its not inserting data into
this table. Because on every save of a record. We are using
vtiger_crmentity table to save information about record like
(creator,created-time,modified-time). Specific module field information
will be saved in module related tables.

Example:--In your case if we change vtiger_crmentity to vtiger_account that
works fine.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Pabiszczak, Błażej <
b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl> wrote:

> We do some big import, we need search in crmentity without other select or
> left joins. This is temp field.
>
> Z poważaniem / Regards
> Błażej Pabiszczak
> M: +48.884999123
> E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl

> It looks OK to me, but out of curiousity, why do you put it into the
>> crmentity table? What's up with with adding it to the vtiger_accounts table?
>>
>> Al
>>

>> On 19/03/14 12:21, Mariusz Krzaczkowski wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Find attached script adds a field.
>>> Will add a new field in Accounts module. Create a record and in the "ID"
>>> enter a value. When you save the record, you can not see the entered
>>> value.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S