[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem in crmentity

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 19 11:39:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

Can you please give brief explanation about the above issue. Added field
will have its information saved in vtiger_field table, the value of field
is saved in related-module. Is this what you are concerned about? Please
correct me if i am wrong.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Mariusz Krzaczkowski <
m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Added a field is in crmentity using vtlib after adding I see them view
> create a record but no data save. *Why not save data in the field which
> is in crmentity?*
>
> *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
> *Mariusz Krzaczkowski*
>
> *m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl <m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl> www.OpenSaaS.pl