[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar -> wrong time displayed when creating events via Webservice

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 19 08:14:46 GMT 2014

Hi,

This works fine for me. Steps followed by me

   1. Created a workflow to create a task in calendar on every save of
   sales-order with due-date same as start period (sales order).
   2. My user/admin time-zone set to UTC
   3. So on every save of sales-order records, it creates task in calendar
   with value of start date & time and due date & time same as sales-order
   start period with time shown in UTC
   4. The value saved in database is also same (UTC).

Please correct me, if i have missed any steps to reproduce the issue.

Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:29 PM, apcloic <apcloic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> When creating an event from Sales Order via Workflow, time is incorrect as
> there is 1 hour added to "time start" and "time end", so it looks like a
> time zone issue.
> I've checked vTiger global setting (via config.inc), Calendar (via
> settings)
> and User account (admin), all are set to UTC.
> Here's the values passed :
>

> I'm using the following code to create the event :
>

> And the result is an activity event with [time_start] => 13:00:00 and
> [time_end] => 15:00:00
>
> However, when looking at the vtiger_activity table within the database,
> time
> start and time end are correct.
>
> Regards

With