[Vtigercrm-developers] getting a list of products

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 19 06:10:43 GMT 2014

Hi Chris,

If you trying to get list-view outside crm it's not possible because we are
looking for a information about logged in user, that (user_privileges) file
information.

If your trying to get list-view based on logged-in user info,then please do
include these files.

   1. include_once 'include/database/PearDatabase.php';
   2. include_once 'includes/Loader.php';
   3. include_once 'includes/runtime/Globals.php';
   4. include_once 'includes/runtime/BaseModel.php';
   5. include_once 'vtlib/Vtiger/ModuleBasic.php';
   6. include_once 'vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php';
   7. include_once('modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php');
   8. include_once('modules/Vtiger/models/ListView.php');
   9. include_once('modules/Products/models/ListView.php');

Regards
Uma S

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Hamono, Chris (DPC) <
Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au> wrote:

> Hi
>

> My module acts as a webservice amongst other tasks. It is designed to
> integrate with both drupal and moodle.
>

> I had wondered if it was an authentication issue. While testing I have not
> made any attempts to authenticate.
>

> The module needs to remotely manage contact creation, product listing and
> account listing, preferably filtered on the custom fields also it must do a
> few other functions like be run as cronjob to do  housekeeping and uses an
> event to push some details to another website when an account is paid or a
> new product is created.
>

> Therefore it makes sense to create a separate module rather than just use
> webservices. Unfortunately the api is very opaque to the new user many
> includes are called as required rather than in the head of the file making
> it even more obtuse. But of course that's a worthy trade off for efficiency.
>

> Working out which functions to call and which files to include is a pain.
>

> Chris

With
Best Regards
Uma.S