[Vtigercrm-developers] v5.4 documents question

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Mar 18 11:27:05 GMT 2014

Hi guys

I have seen a live unmodified 5.4 install which we have running as a
test for clients who want to see what vtiger can do end up with an
injected script inside of a normal documents structure
(/storage/year/month/week/filename.whatever).

No entry was made to match this in the crmentity table or elsewhere so
it seems some very large security hole.

I'm just wondering if anyone can point me to the file which handles
these file uploads so I can get hunting for whatever has allowed this to
happen.

Thank you