[Vtigercrm-developers] Email templates responsive

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:38:43 GMT 2014

On 18/03/14 09:21, simonetravaglini wrote:
> Hello,
> I think it's an important feature the possibility to send responsive
> email... Anyone can help me in solution?

Since Microsoft screwed up Outlook way back when by changing the html
rendering engine from the one used in Internet Explorer to the one in
*WORD*, html emails have been very limited [1].

Basically you are stuck with tables and a subset of in-line css.

I'm not sure it has improved much since Outlook 2007.

Stick to plain text ;-)

Al

[1]
https://litmus.com/blog/outlook-2013-still-powered-by-word-now-available-for-email-testing