[Vtigercrm-developers] Documents module

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Mar 17 14:15:38 GMT 2014

Didnt catch it before.  Will look at it but I think I will stick to
vtiger as it allow me to get
all what I need in one place. For documents management (a part of idea)
using WebDav form Stefan
and it do things really great. Just reinforcing documents with wf and
mass edit function will
make overall vtiger condition much better. The only thing I am a bit
scared is volume of documents. I hope
vtiger will not stops working somehow :-)

Cheers
Andrew Smith